Saturday, February 16, 2019

Bernie Sanders: No Show

"After the murders at Waco and Benghazi, I have concluded that American politics will allow innocent Americans, including children to be killed to further their careers. This has made me wonder if politicians are presently opposing the placement of metal detectors at school entrances and also allowed to walk around the schools with their handlers because they want mass murders of school children. Politicians might want mass murders to use to get gun ownership by the individual banned. That leads me to ask why you aren't supporting the use of meal detectors and gunpowder-sniffing dogs in schools as I have described." I typed this letter to Senator Bernie Sanders on February 2, 2019 and mailed it to him shortly after. It's been over a month and no response.
    For the sake of completeness, I contacted his office about a year ago and left a similar question. Sometime later, I got a rude call identifying the caller as a something Goldman, leaving and number, and ending with "Call me." I don't know if that came from Bernie's number, but I didn't return the boorish call.
     I once had a lawyer tell me, " They could swat us gadflies anytime they wanted." Already terrified by the circumstances, I said nothing. Next time, I hope to say, "Wouldn't you rather die by the hyenas and jackals trying to be a lion than be subordinate to and at the mercy of the hyenas and jackals ?" This defense attorney's actions answered that question because he didn't back down from them. He's still alive, but I wonder if the hyenas and jackals did make him pay a price.
     I know I'm just a gadfly for Senator Bernie Sanders, but I choose to try to live as a lion not a bug. Nick 352-359-0850

No comments: