Saturday, November 12, 2016

Democratic CryBullies

     Just four minutes ago, I shouted at a group of young girls assembling on the square in Brattleboro, Vermont, "Shame on you! You can't generalize! Shame on you! Shame on you!" They were just beginning to hold up signs that read "GOP Sucks!" and "Pussy Grabbers!" We'll see what trouble these kids can fan up. Of course, Vermont immediately went for Hellary. This encounter and maybe the one I have when I leave the library, has capped off a triumphant but still frustrating week. Like our Islamist president said to Eric Kantor: "Eric, I won."
We, the people for the rights of the individual, won a shocker this week. Perhaps, you read my column that Muhammad and now Trump were riding an organic movement of populism. A lot of people did. I got a tremendous spike in my readership, and I thank you. One of my doctors mocked me when I told him about my "organic movement" hypothesis, but who's laughing now?
     As a veteran and a former college student who lived all four years of campus, and many of my vacations and summers because when I left my not-a-home at seventeen, I never went back to spend a night. For years, it was difficult to even visit the place in spite of five younger sibs still there. But I want to say that the kid on TV tearing up the American flag yesterday did not bother me as he was in his own crazy, highly dependent world. He was still sucking the tits of his parents and probably the tits of student loans. I'll bet he wasn't working his way through college. I'll bet he's never held a sustained job except volunteer work to embellish his college applications. He's not in the real world. He's in his college nursery, I'll bet.
     College professors and administrators, almost all lying, hypocritical collectivists, are playing with fire by encouraging hysteria and paranoia among college students because they are damaging their students' mental health. Young people in the early twenties are particularly susceptible to paranoid schizophrenia, and the college establishment is encouraging that. Therefore, the practical talking point I want to give honest people is this: If you are accosted by these loony victimhood-seekers who claim you are doing something to them harmful by merely existing, just say, "I'm not doing anything. I'm not grabbing your pussy- as the little girls are obscenely demonstrating with their signs as I type. The problem is that you are crazy! You are evil-sick! You need to see a psychiatrist or a man of God. Stop projecting your craziness on me! All we have heard from you collectivists is how wonderful diversity is. Now you get a little diversity and you have to demonstrate and swoon in your safe spaces. You are brainwashed, sick, and even evil at times. Get yourself to someone who can help you."
     Remember this one sentence for the hysterical, manipulative collectivists, Patriots: "Stop projecting your craziness on me!"
Peter Nickerson, Philosophy Major, Class of '68, William and Mary

No comments: