Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Story

I have gone into town with red, watery eyes the last two times. At home, I constantly worry. A minister, retired from the Armed Forces, told me that I was the most "out of the box" person he had ever known.If this makes me interesting, maybe you will read me. From Obama on down, I am worried. Curiously, Obama concerns me not as a Republican but as a welfare recipient. I know that my benefits come from taxes, taxes come from earnings, and earnings come from productivity. Productivity is busincess: the products and services Americans make. I want business to make lots of money so that it will trickle down into welfare benefits. Obama is decidely anti-business. This means less money will be made by America which means less money for welfare benefits. The money won't be there. Obama is killing the American economy. People on welfare need to be standing up and opposing his re-election, but I fear they are too ignorant, lazy, and emotional to do it. Obama is interested in collectivism for some perverse reason. You heard him ranting that when someone does something, he really didn't do it. Others did. That's collectivism -
the elimination of the individual and the recognition of only the group. It is a delusional, psychotic way of thinking and has been responsible for the death of about a hundred million people in the last century. It is currenly plaguing the people of North Korea, Cuba, and other countries. The people in North Korea are eating the bark off trees while they are forced to say they are enjoying life under communism.
  I worry so much about where this country and I are going that lately I haen't been able to get to sleep at night. About seven years ago, I ran into some troubles, and had to take the anti-depressant Mirtazapine, the generic name for Remron, to get to sleep. For a bit of life coaching, let me say that if you are worried so much sleep comes hard if at all, I would encourage you to look into getting a prescription for Mirtazapine or Remron. In a light doseage, it can really help with sleep. I started at 15 mgs but was able eventually to reduce that to 7.5 mgs. Unfortunately, because of worry I find myself back at 15 mgs. For about 15 years I have also been on Paxil. Now I take its generic name, Paroxetine, 40 mgs. in the morning. I got on Paxil \
after my wife drove in one evening after work with an almost brand-new Ford F-150 with four-wheel drive.
She had traded her Dynasty, and the payments were $450 a month.. I had a list of businesses we owed money to. I had the list on a sheet from a composition book, one debt on each line. Our debts covered all the lines of the front of the sheet and onto the back of the sheet of paper. The addition of a $450 debt broke the camel's back for me. I got so depressed I couldn't get out of bed in the morning. I went to a doctor and got on Paxil and had some counseling sessions. If I may life coach you here, let me say that if you get into a situation where your partner isn't as worried about the debts piling up as you are, you give your partner the responsibility of paying them. Don't try to come up and clean up behind her. You can't and there's no possibilty that she can overcome her denial that this is a reckless, crazy way to operate if you do.
  Finally, let me say that maybe you can profit from my many mistakes by calling me if you have any
need of life coaching. I have seen almost everything. A Verizon worker told me this afternoon that anyone, anywhere in the world could call me, and I would not be charged. However, I only speak Engllish.
Welfare recipients, think about what I am saying. We need a strong economy to get decent benefits. Obama is killilng our economy and bowing to people all over the world. This is not a Republican-Democrat thing. It is an American thing, and Obama is not good for America. And he knows it. He was raised by people who hated America. He's doing what he was raised to do- destroy America. Pete Nickerson, MS, MSW 352-359-0850.

No comments: